Sunday, December 21, 2008

Traffic

Let me set the stage. I was driving to work last week, going down the middle lane of the freeway, cruising about 70 mph, a little faster than the cars to my right, a little slower than the cars to my left. A car from the right lane pulls over in front of me. Not sure why, there were no cars in front of him, I guess he just felt like changing lanes. Here’s the crazy part: HE SLOWED DOWN! I know! Why would anyone do that? I know that I spend a lot of my time on this blog complaining, but in this case I think that I have a legitimate excuse. I gotta keep going on this subject a minute. We have a parking garage at work that is semi-compact for passing. It is almost impossible to pass on the corners at the end of the garage. When I pull into the garage, people ride right on my bumper when I am trying to find a space. I like to back in, and these people make it impossible. Really people, take a chill pill. You can back off just a little bit. And don’t get me started on those people who feel that their cars deserve two parking spots.

PS, I have it on good authority that Santa is bringing a new camera to replace the one we wore out on the cruise, so more pictures will be forthcoming.

2 comments:

Hansens said...

Can anyone say "ROAD RAGE"

I love you Dan

Dug said...

Look Mr Angry Driving man. Leave the firearms at home.