Thursday, December 11, 2008

The Beard

Christy hates it. I like it. It’s winter time and getting colder so it is a built in scarf to keep my face warm. I may shave it around April. I am now telecommuting and don’t need to shave everyday. I think that I now have the look of a guy that works out of my basement. I have been told that the guys who get the tattoos on their face do it to keep people at a distance due to their anti-social tendencies. Maybe my beard is like a face tattoo, only quickly removable. I know that Christy hates the beard, but I wonder how she would feel about a face tattoo. Maybe a face tattoo of a beard. Hey, it wouldn’t itch.

5 comments:

Hansens said...

No, I don't think a tattoo is the answer. Still hate the beard, but would hate a tatto more.

Nice Try

The Turkuman said...

OK, so now I am keeping my grandchild away from you, the man crush is over and you do look like the axe murdering neighbor that everyone tells the TV interviewer was a bit strange. But you were a really nice guy.

Unknown said...

Christy,

Next time Dan goes in, lock the basement!!

Unknown said...

OK............I'm sure I'll get the wrath of Christy for saying this, BUT I like the beard. I wish I could telecommute, and NO, I would not grow a beard if I did. You go Dan !!!!!

Hansens said...

Thanks Carl, I knew someone had to be on my side !! Especially since Rose has defected. I have let her know of my feelings of betrayal. She doesn't care though, and she is still my friend.

Man crush is over?? I don't believe it. No one can resist those blue eyes. Even if he looks like a bear.