Wednesday, February 25, 2009

The Gym

Christy and I have been going to the gym in the mornings. Christy takes a water aerobics class and I hit the treadmill, then I swim. We meet in the hot tub at the end of her class before we head home. We have been doing this for a few weeks, and so far I have gained 10 pounds. I just don't get it, it feels like the more I work out, the more I gain. I would just lay around and eat, but I have to do something to get my body moving. I am trying to get up the motivation to go first thing in the morning (5:00) like I have done before, but it is tough with my other job. Hopefully I can get up the motivation to start up. Last time I made the early morning run I lost 30 pounds.

Changes are coming in our life. One change is in process, and another is just in the hope stages. I think that an exercise regiment will provide continuity throughout this process, or at least it will be a distraction.

No comments: