Tuesday, October 28, 2008

The Cruising Buddies and the Beach Dog


These are our cruising buddies. This picture was taken on the beach in Mazatlan. (Left to right) Rose, Me, Dan, Sherrie, Catherine, Jerry, Kay, and Carl is in front with the beach dog. I really miss these people.




This vacation was what Dan and I call our honeymoon. We never really had one and waited almost 19 years to go. It was the greatest experience other than having our children that I have ever had. We got to spend time together with no stresses, and we met these really great people.



Rose is Dan's dancing partner. They did do a lot of dancing on this trip. I am not one to dance and Dan loves it, and apparantely so does Rose. Rose is one of my best friends now and we all really had a blast together. Hopefully we will get to se all of them again soon.













2 comments:

The Turkuman said...

So, you husband was hitting on your husband and now you are friends? What kind of a sick and twisted world is this?

Hansens said...

Hi Carl, just one question. How did my husband hit on my husband? Just need some explaination. Could be interesting. :-) Scary how we somehow fit in in this sick and twisted workd isn't it.