Monday, May 11, 2009

Champions


I really known nothing about volleyball and less about coaching, so I was amazed that the group of kids that I attempted to coach this season ended up winning the season-end tournament for the City of Provo. These kids knew much more about volleyball than I do, and one of the mothers had coached before and really helped me out. I just showed up at practice and ran drills that I found on the internet. We are having a pizza party provided by the city this week to celebrate the end of a great season.

5 comments:

Hansens said...

Woo Hoo !!! Go Green

Brenda said...

That is so great! I love volleyball it is one of my favorite sports.

4crazyboys said...

Congratulations!!!!!

Family Blog said...

That is excellent! I sucked at volleyball (playing) but I was a great ref. My dad coached a team when I was young but not mine--obviously. ROFL

Ranee said...

Go Champs! Good job! Way to be!