Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas

So I have had a very hard time getting into the Christmas spirit again this year. It really bothers me that I can't seem to get there, but at least I'm trying. 

I am grateful for the love and support that we have been shown especially in the last little while. We are in what seems to be a decade of trial, but this decade will be over in a few short days and I am hoping that the next one will bring us less trial and more happiness. I have thought a lot (even more than usual) about Christmas and the real meaning lately. While my family won't be getting much for Christmas this year, my hope is that at least they know that they have a home to be in with a loving family. We aren't perfect, but are trying our best. 

I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year and wish you all a wonderful 2011. 

Christy 

2 comments:

Family Blog said...

Merry Christmas! *hugs*

Ranee said...

Merry Chirstmas you guys! I LOVE that picture of you and Dan! :0)