Saturday, November 20, 2010

7 Months

These are a few pics of me at 7 months post surgery. I am sort of stuck at around -85 pounds. I have 5 months to lose 15 in order to hit my goal. According to the docs and their "ideals" I have around -40 more pounds to go altogether. I'm hoping, but am also realistic. I will be very happy at the -100. Anyway, I feel pretty good about myself in this way. I can wear Aubree's pants!!! I was able to find clothes I can wear in a normal place today and a few times lately. I am very happy about this. 

OK, here are the pics...






3 comments:

Family Blog said...

Awesome! And I like the font color much better. =D

Ranee said...

WOW! You look amazing! I can't wait to see you in person! I am so excited for you! :0)

ashleyboice said...

You look amazing!!