Thursday, March 19, 2009

Our Family

So the past few years have been quite the time for our family. It seems that someone is always sick or having some kind of "emergency". We are all still alive , thank goodness, a little worse for wear, but doing ok for the most part. I almost feel scared to say it, but things seem to be turning around for us right now. We are just hoping life stays on this course, at least for a while.

Recently we had family pictures done. I thought I would post some. People want to look at them all the time and so I thought this would be an easy way, and if you really want one you can copy/steal it from here. :-)



This picture is the one we chose to enlarge and hang on our wall. I spotted the tree when we got there and told Sherry(the photographer) that I wanted a picture at the tree. She agreed and I think it turned out pretty nice.






I have no idea what Kyler said in this picture, but whatever it was must have been funny. Rarely do all four of them talk together and actually laugh. I'm glad we have a picture to prove that it really does happend, rarely.



This is one of our favorites, not sure why, just cute. The wind was blowing and it was a little chilly, but I think they turned out pretty good.






OH MY GOSH!! They are touching and everything. THey look like they might just love each other. I love this picture. Kyler may be a brute and claim that his sisters are just an annoyance, but look they are smiling, at least as much as Kyler smiles, and look happy and everything. I can really say that I have good kids, they are just going through things like the rest of us.




OK, so trying not to let the gray hair blind you, it has been fixed since. I knew it was there, but wanted to cry when I saw just how much it stood out.

Obviously this is Dan and I. Dan isn't all that fond of this one, but I like it. I have this one sitting right on top of my computer desk I am at right now. That way I can look at it all of the time.







B&W has fast become more to my liking. I posted another of the kids earlier on the side bar of this blog.




I am really glad we finally had these done. Our family is growing up (Well some of us) and I'm glad we caught some of this time in photos. I look forward to looking at them in a few years.

We are really happy with the photographer. She is in our ward and does a great job. I linked her name to her website above. Her name is Sherry Ward. I recommend her to anyone, she is patient and does a great job. I have also linked her name above to her blog if you would like to see some of her work.


I hope that those of you who are reading this find it interesting.


Just an update on the Impending move to St. George. The word we have gotten is that we will in fact be moving, we just don't know when. All we do know is that it won't be before June 1st. Thanks to all of you for supporting us in our decision.


~Christy

4 comments:

Family Blog said...

I love the pictures! We had a family portrait done with grown kids and families and their kids in 2006. Can't believe it's time to do it again!

Ed came home from the hospital this afternoon.

Hansens said...

So glad Ed made it home.

Thanks for the compliments. We thought they turned out pretty nice.

Ranee said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the pics! I especially LOVE the one by the tree...and YES, I will be printing one and putting up on my wall! We are excited to hear you are moving to St. George...closer to us! Awesome! We will definitely have to come up and see you after you get settled!

Anonymous said...

I just LOVE that picture of all the kids - the looks on all their faces are just precious. It looks so happy. I'm one of four, and the last picture we had taken that looked halfway pleasant was my 4th birthday. You've got a real treasure there!